ny sekundär till alla proclimb och procross:) 12/13

k-len

Välkänd medlem
12 jul 2005
mellansel
www.skoterlon.nu
Vart visst lite otydlig igår:)

Alla 12/13 proclimb / procross får ny sekundär på bulletin.

Men det betyder ju att när alla svenskar inser detta så tar det slut på kgk.

Vilket gör att jag rekommenderar att hämta ut så fort som möjligt.

Siralopne

Välkänd medlem
17 nov 2010
Vad är felet på dem som sitter där?

Inte varit några problem med remslitage på min iaf.

Har det kommit någon bulletin på elstarten?

k-len

Välkänd medlem
12 jul 2005
mellansel
www.skoterlon.nu
Min åt ser inte skillnad på en proclimb och en firecat.... Så nej.

Mail utskick direkt från Cat.

Elstarten har jag inte hört något om.

Alla som inte har garanti kvar får köpa sekundären för 170 dollar istället för ordinarie 470 (begränsad period.)

Jag har själv inte rem problem, så det är inget tvång och kommer inte påverka framtida garantier vare sig man byter eller inte.

Även modifierade skotrar (turbo, bigbore osv) kommer få ut ny sekundär.

Bättre kylning på den nya och ska enligt uppgift minska värmen med 30%

Macke78

Välkänd medlem
8 mar 2011
Behövs!
Har inte remproblem med v-kittet men sekundären blir alltid varmare än primären så nå vingel är det med dom!

Siralopne

Välkänd medlem
17 nov 2010
Kylflänsar och andra bussningar är bulletinen enligt min åf. Ska hålla nere rem och variatortempen ytterligare.
Alltså är det en förbättring och inte en lösning på något problem!

Elstart bulletinen kom tydligen redan Ifjol men inga delar har kommit!

robin-_-

Välkänd medlem
22 nov 2004
Här kan ni läsa:

Arctic Cat has just released to us some information on the 2012-2014 800 and 1100 drive train updates. This is all the information we have at this time we will release more information when it becomes available.

-----

FAQ – Premature Belt Failure Resolutions
1. Has the premature belt failure issue been resolved?
A. Yes, however after surveying our owners, we know that most snowmobiles appear to be unaffected and not all customers are experiencing this issue.
A. To ensure our product continues to meet our customers’ expectations, we have released Service Bulletins that affect all 2012 & 2013 800 cc and 1100 cc turbo Procross and Proclimb snowmobiles that were in factory warranty as of March 1, 2013. Arctic Cat will provide a no-charge upgrade of the existing driven clutch to the New 2014 “Big Fin” Driven Clutch.

2. I own a 2012 snowmobile that no longer has factory warranty that did not have premature belt failure. Do I need to do the update?
A. You do not have to update your snowmobile; however, you are still eligible to purchase the 2014 improvements at the special pricing.

3. I own a 2013 snowmobile that still has factory warranty that did not have premature belt failure. Do I need to do the update?
A. You do not need to do the update; however as it is still in the factory warranty, we recommend you take it to a dealer for the bulletin update.

4. I did experience premature belt failure; why?
A. The reason is extreme temperatures in the drive system. Certain riding styles and conditions appear to be more likely to impact the drive system. We also know that installing aftermarket performance boost kits tends to compound the problem; not only due to the increased horsepower and load, but also because they change the RPM/speed equation which dramatically affects cooling.

5. I have modified my snowmobile and have experienced premature belt failure. Am I still eligible for the update?
A. Yes; however, we do not recommend any modifications to Arctic Cat snowmobiles. We can‘t control the effectiveness of our updates on modifications made by you that we have not tested. Accordingly, you are still eligible to purchase the 2014 update kits, but may have to make additional changes to suit your custom application.

6. What makes the 2014 “Big Fin” Driven Clutch so much better than the 2012 & 2013 Driven Clutch?
A. The 2014 “Big Fin” Driven Clutch has upgraded High-Temp Dupont bearings in the cam and movable sheave. These bearings withstand higher temperatures than the previous driven clutches thus making the clutch more “Free” moving and less binding. Binding in a driven clutch hampers the shift pattern resulting in pulling the belt apart. The added height to the fins pumps more hot air out of the clutch compartment allowing more cool air into the clutch compartment; this keeps the belt and clutches cooler during operation.

7. My snowmobile is out of factory warranty and I have experienced premature belt failure. What can I do?
A. We continually upgrade and enhance our snowmobiles. For a limited time, we are offering a Drivetrain Improvement Program that will make the Model Year 2014 enhancements available to all 2012-13 Arctic Cat snowmobile customers at a special reduced price. Depending on your riding style, you can decide which improvements would best enhance your ride.
i. 2014 Big Fin Driven Clutch - $149 Special Retail (US MSRP $429.95) – For a limited time only, Arctic Cat is making this clutch available at dramatically reduced pricing. This is a great opportunity for the customer whose product is out of warranty or hasn’t experienced an issue but wants to economically upgrade their drive system to the newest and most current technology.
ii. 2014 Gearing - $49-$79 Special Retail (US MSRP $89-$229) – We recognize the advantage of the lower gear ratios in the 2014 snowmobiles and recommend the 2014 gear ratios for all aggressive riders.
What does lower gearing do?
A. Top speed is not compromised with this system. Gearing “down” or lower gearing increases belt speed decreasing the load on the drive belt. The 15% overdrive designed into the Arctic Cat clutches is maximized making the clutches more efficient.
iii. Exvolute Track Drive and Slide Rails for F Models - $199 Special Retail (US MSRP $549) – High horsepower, modified, or traction-improved 2012 & 2013 Procross F models can realize improved performance and durability with the addition of the exvolute track drive kit.
iv. Updated Clutch Guard - $39-$44 Special Retail (US MSRP $89-$99) – Arctic Cat has developed a more durable clutch guard that will retro-fit back to all 2012 & 2013 Procross and Proclimb snowmobiles. The updated clutch guard also improves cooling when used in conjunction with the 2014 Big Fin Driven Clutch.

8. Has Arctic Cat tested this update thoroughly?
A. Testing last winter on the snow as well as in an independent drivetrain dynamometer lab has confirmed the new improved drive system on the 2014 Arctic Cat snowmobiles lowers drive belt operating temperatures by up to 30% and significantly increases drive belt durability. In addition, the results clearly indicated that of all the “2014 solutions, ”the 2014 Big Fin Driven Clutch provided the highest rate of improvement when applied to the 2012 & 2013
snowmobile. In fact, application of the 2014 Big Fin Driven Clutch resulted in twice the durability.

Mange^

Välkänd medlem
16 dec 2007
Sundsvall
Får man behålla nuvarande sekundär eller byter man in den mot den nya?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

camata

Välkänd medlem
25 okt 2005
Har lagt några minuter på att Googla om den här 19/50-drevningen som sas skulle komma på bulletin nu i höst.
Har jag bara drömt, eller kommer det också??

Mange^

Välkänd medlem
16 dec 2007
Sundsvall
Någon som har en länk till sidan där det står om denna och bulletiner i övrigt?, A-C i Sundsvall hade inte hört talas om denna update, och även om det var så, så blir det i Oktober/November sa han, för dom åker alltid på service kurs i Oktober och får inga grejor före det.

Dock så surrade han att dom på garanti bytte ut saker i den befintliga sekundären, men det är väl en gammal update såvitt jag vet, Båthuset har tyvärr inte det bästa ryktet i branschen bland skoterfolket, personligen har jag inte haft problem med dom.
Men ska dom trilskas får man väl åka till A-C i Bräcke ist.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

k-len

Välkänd medlem
12 jul 2005
mellansel
www.skoterlon.nu
Skulle tro att Oktan är enda företaget som vet något, då de är enda företaget i Sverige som är insatta/intresserade av att sälja skotrar.

De utbytta delarna i sekundären är en gammal bulletin. Inte samma som den jag syftar på

A.Holm1

Insane sledder
8 feb 2007
Grängesberg
Nog finns det fler firmor som har koll, men kanske inte jättemånga...

Är väl inge konstigt om firmorna inte vet nåt än då AC-Sverige inte gått ut med någon information än.
Den infon kommer på servicekurserna som hålls runt månadsskiftet sep-okt.

Och lita inte blint på att det är exakt samma bulletiner som kommer här som i USA.
Det kan vara både mindre och mer...
Förra året gjordes det mer på svenska maskiner...