2023 (Leveransproblem)

AllaMärken

Välkänd medlem
13 aug 2020
Gällivare
Last Updated : September 12, 2022
While it’s warm outside now, we know that the first snowflakes will begin falling soon enough which means Ski-Doo season is about to start!

Our primary goal and efforts remain to deliver as many snowmobiles and accessories in time for that first winter snowfall. As many industries, we continue to face difficulties due to the pandemic, including a lack of electronic components, transportation backlogs, supplier constraints and labor shortages and we want to thank you for your patience during this period. These impact our delivery as following:
  • Delivery Delays: Some units initially planned for November or December will now roll into January 2023.
  • Missing Components: Some units might also be shipped with missing components, but we are doing everything we can to reduce additional delays.
  • Feature Adjustments: Summit Edge, Summit SP and Backcountry X/X-RS will only be available with an electric start due to the limited availability of SHOT and manual start for those models. If you pre-ordered one of these units, your dealer will contact you shortly to provide a detailed update. We apologize for adjusting some of these orders, but this is the best option to get as many riders on the snow as soon as possible this winter.
We understand you'd like to have more precise timing or information for your own delivery. Your dealer remains the main point of contact for specific questions regarding your order. That being said, we continue to restore our systems from backup repositories following a cybersecurity incident on August 8, 2022, so we apologize if you've experienced a delay in getting the information you needed over the last few weeks.

Specific information regarding Model Year 2022 customers:
Some of you are still waiting for temporary missing features. As of today, for the last 3 parts missing:
  • Suspension Dampening Control Unit (SDCU) is now available. See your dealer for installation.
  • Air Controlled Suspension (ACS) is now in stock. Dealers should receive more information about delivery dates in early October and will then be able to install it on your snowmobile.
  • RF D.E.S.S. Key: Dealers will receive more information in early October.
We’ll continue to do our best to share new information with you and our dealers as it becomes available. Our customer care team is also here for you if you have any other questions at 1-888-272-9222. We sincerely appreciate your patience and continued trust in the Ski-Doo brand.

enpatte

Välkänd medlem
22 jan 2011
Borgafjäll
Vi kan nog vänta tills i nov innan man börjar fråga om vi skall få något svar som är närmare sanningen.
Skulle tippa på leverans i början av jan, beroende på vad man beställt kommer vissa saker att saknas.
Jag räknar kallt med att gråta lite blod som skoterlös om det dumpar vid nyår.

enpatte

Välkänd medlem
22 jan 2011
Borgafjäll
Efter att ha kollat med handlaren så säger de att våra maskiner byggda i Finland inte blir lika försenade.
Min bör komma i början av dec som det ser ut nu.
Vi som bokade i våras får behålla det lägre priset, så det blir nog en bra affär så länge inte ekonomin går helt i prutten.

Last edited:
Reactions: drdryyls och mas

AllaMärken

Välkänd medlem
13 aug 2020
Gällivare
Efter att ha kollat med handlaren så säger de att våra maskiner byggda i Finland inte blir lika försenade.
Min bör komma i början av dec som det ser ut nu.
Vi som bokade i våras får behålla det lägre priset, så det blir nog en bra affär så länge inte ekonomin går helt i prutten.
Självklart får vi behålla det priset man har på papper (bokningsbekräftelsen) men man ska inte säga så mycket då jag år 2020 beställde en Summit 2021 och den levererades i januari 2021. 2017 beställde jag en Lynx den levererades i mitten av december.

Bredbandarna har redan börjats levereras till kunderna.

jcjc1

Medlem
23 sept 2022
US
i paid a $400 surcharge on my '23 turbo freeride here in the US but they waived the shipping, paperwork, and setup fees. i was at the local dealer yesterday picking up a part i ordered 6 months ago and they told me that no dealers anywhere had G5 Summits yet.

mas

Välkänd medlem
17 dec 2011
Säfsen
i paid a $400 surcharge on my '23 turbo freeride here in the US but they waived the shipping, paperwork, and setup fees. i was at the local dealer yesterday picking up a part i ordered 6 months ago and they told me that no dealers anywhere had G5 Summits yet.
How is it with the sale taxes when you get a price and are buying a sled in the US? Do you have to ad the the sale taxes, or is it included in the price?
In Sweden the sale taxes is always included in the price to private persons.

jcjc1

Medlem
23 sept 2022
US
In the US, not every state has a sales tax. For example, I live in Oregon and there is no sales tax but we pay a high property tax which is based on the market value of your home and the land it is on.
In states that do have a sales tax, the item's price does not include the tax, It gets added on when you are actually paying for the item. Everyone in those states knows that the actual price will be some percentage more than what the price tag shows. I paid 11% sales tax in the last state I lived in.

Reactions: mas och mattgojohn